Educational Opportunities with Health Images
At Health Images, we are committed to being a place of employment where success is measured by the impact you have on the lives of others.
We recognize your talent and want to help you grow!
In 2022, we saw the need to bring more educational opportunities for technologist career paths to the Denver metro area. This led us to establish a relationship with Casa Loma College, a school dedicated to providing students with the personal attention they look for when pursuing education.
We want you to achieve security and balance in life. How can we help you get there? With our partnership with Casa Loma College, individuals pursuing careers in MRI, ultrasound, and x-ray can work collaboratively with Casa Loma College and Health Images towards achieving the career paths they desire.
In support of your career growth and education, Health Images offers additional benefits for our employees.
Individuals who apply to Casa Loma College while being employed with Health Images can enjoy:
- Waived application fee.
- Envision Radiology & Casa Loma College scholarship.
- Opportunity to apply to Envision’s Technologist Tuition Assistance Reimbursement Program to receive tuition assistance. Learn More.
- Support and guidance from our Academic Support Manager as you navigate your career path and education.
Medical Radiography Program
Radiologic Technologists play a crucial role in the medical field. X-rays are an essential diagnostic tool that allow a specially trained technologist to utilize a large camera to capture X-Ray images. Casa Loma College’s Associates of Applied Science in Medical Radiography includes a central concentration of musculoskeletal, special procedures, and facets of creating an entry-level skilled, radiologic technologist.
- The 22-month program is 2085 hours, including 885 hours of didactic, 300 hours of lab, and 900 hours of clinical.
- After the program concludes, graduates take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Radiography Primary Pathway Exam (ARRT).
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program
MRI Technologists use specialized MRI equipment to capture 3D images inside the human body. Health Images utilities a variety of quality MRI procedures to improve the lives of our patients. This non-invasive tool helps give physicians a highly detailed look at various potential issues inside the body.
- Casa Loma College’s Associate of Applied Science in the MRI program consists of 2042 hours and includes 856 hours of didactic, 138 hours of lab, and 1048 hours of clinical over six semesters.
- The program follows the curriculum recommendation and guidelines of the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT), the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT), and the American Registry of Radiographic Technologists (ARRT).
- Casa Loma College prepares graduates to take the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist credentials (ARMRIT) and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists MRI Primary Pathway Exam (ARRT, (MR)).
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
Sonographers, also known as an Ultrasound Technologist, uses soundwaves to provide doctors with internal images. These images are used to view the movement and structure of internal organs or blood vessels in real-time. A sonogram is the picture generated by the ultrasound.
- Casa Loma College’s Associates of Applied Science in the DMS program is a seven-semester program that consists of 2408 hours, including 1028 hours of didactic, 480 hours of lab, and 900 hours of clinical.
- The program prepares graduates to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Sonography Primary Pathway Exam (ARRT) and the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography credentials (ARDMS).